Clinton Corpse Collection
I've investigated a lot of crimes over the last 32 years,
including murders. Any criminal investigator with the slightest
bit of experience and training could easily see (and most have
seen) the many flaws, holes and gaps in the so-called Vince
Foster "murder" investigation by, of all the federal law
enforcement agencies, the Park Police. But, when one does a
little more checking into the past of Bill and Hillary Clinton,
they will find a long path of former friends, associates and
business partners of the Clinton's who have died young and under
mysterious circumstances. The following is a partial list of
those whose blood cries out for justice.
Kevin Ives and Don Henry: Died August 1987. Reportedly, they had
stumbled upon the Arkansas Mena Drug Operation (many stories and
articles have been written about Clinton's affiliation with the
Mena Mafia) It was first reported that these two young boys died
as a result of falling asleep on a railroad track. It was later
revealed that Ives had received a crushed skull prior to being
placed on the tracks and Henry had been stabbed to death.
The following 7 deaths were all of people who reportedly had
knowledge and information concerning the mysterious, unsolved
murders of Kevin Ives and Don Henry:
- Keith Coney:died July 1988 from injuries sustained from a
motorcycle accident. Some reports indicated that he was being
chased by an unidentified vehicle.
- Keith McKaskle: died Nov. 1988 from multiple stab wounds
- Greg Collins: died Jan. 1989 from a gunshot wound to the head.
No suspect was ever found.
- Jeff Rhodes: died April 1989 from a gunshot wound to the head.
His body was burned and thrown in a dumpster.
- James Milam: died 1989. His death was ruled as being from
natural causes, until his head was later recovered from a trash
- Richard Winters: died July 1990 from injuries sustained during
a robbery attempt. He was a suspect in the death of Kevin Ives
and Don Henry. Some reports claim the robbery was only a setup.
- Jordan Kettleson: died June 1990. He died from gunshot wounds
and was found sitting in his truck.
Return to Main Page /
Earl Callaway - Southern Cop/
About Earl Callaway /
- Suzanne Coleman: died when Clinton served as Arkansas Attorney
General. She was alleged to have been "romantically" involved
with Clinton. Although she died from a gunshot to the back of her
head, the death was ruled a suicide! She was pregnant at the time
of her death.
- Alan Sandorf:died 1991. Sandorf was an employee of NSA (National
Security Agency). He was reportedly providing info. to Danny
Casolaro, who was an independent reporter investigating the
INSLAW case (INSLAW involved Justice Dept. theft, cover-ups,
missing records, fraud and gov. corruption of all sorts)
Sandorf's body was found in the back seat of a car at the
Washington National Airport.
- Dennis Eisman: shot to death in 1991. Eisman was an attorney, who
was also working on the INSLAW case.
- Danny Casolaro: found dead in a Virginia motel room in 1992. His
arms had been slashed multiple times. Casolaro was an independent
investigative reporter who had extensive files and information on
the INSLAW case against the Justice Dept. and other "high
ranking" government officials. Even though his body was found,
his files and documentations were said to have never been
- Victor Raiser II: died in 1992 from an unexplained airplane
crash. He was co-chairman of the "Clinton for President"
campaign. Montgomery Raiser, his son, also involved with the
Clinton campaign was killed in the plane crash with his father
and 5 other people.
- Ian Spiro: died in 1992. His wife and 3 children were found
murdered in their home. They had been shot to death (execution
style) Several days later Spiro's body was found in the Borego
Desert. His autopsy revealed the cause of death as cyanide
poisoning. He held files and evidence to produce before a grand
jury in the INSLAW proceedings.
- Paul Tully: died 1992 from unknown causes. His body was found in
a motel room in Little Rock Arkansas. He was supposedly one of
Clinton's closest friends, and served as the National Democratic
- Jim Wilhite: died 1992 in a one person skiing accident. Wilhite
had close ties to Clinton and was a former associate of Mack
Mclarty (long time friend and counselor of Bill Clinton)
- Paula Gober: died 1992 from an unwitnessed one car accident. She
traveled with Clinton and was his speech interpreter for the deaf
for 4 years.
- Paul Wilcher: died 1993 from an "undetermined cause". He was a
Washington attorney, who was investigating gov. corruption in the
Mena Arkansas drug running organization and the BATF assault in
the Waco ordeal. He had turned in a lengthy affidavit to Janet
Reno only 3 weeks prior to his mysterious death! His body was
found in a Washington apartment. His reports and documents have
never been released.
- Robert Williams, Todd McKeehan, Conway LeBleau and Steve Willis:
all died in 1993 from identical gunshot wounds to their left
temples. They were the only BATF agents killed in Waco, Texas
during the Branch Davidian raid. They also just happen to have
been Clinton bodyguards!
- Scott Reynolds, William Barkley, Brian Hassley and Tim Sabel: all
died in a "freak" helicopter crash in 1993, All 4 men had served
as Clinton bodyguards. The helicopter crash site, near Quantico
Virginia was barred from reporters and a video of the crash site,
taken by a fire fighter, was seized by military officials.
- Gary Rhodes, William Robertson, William Desberger and Robert
Kelly: all died in another helicopter crash in 1993. This one
occurred in Germany and the cause was never determined. All 4 men
were Clinton Bodyguards. They, along with 8 other men who were
associated with Clinton's previous visit to the U.S.S. Roosevelt,
died within a 4 month period!
- Vince Foster: died 1993 from a gunshot wound to the head. Long
time "friend" of Hillary (Bill too) Clinton. He was the
White House Deputy Counsel at the time of his murder....oh!.
excuse me, suicide. Why do so many people who know the
Clinton's want to kill themselves? I may add another page later
to explain my many reasons for believing Foster's death to have
been a murder and a sloppy cover up attempt. Many people,
including some Republican Congressmen, have tried (as recently as
July 1998) to get the Clinton Justice Dept. to re-open the
investigation into Vincent Foster's death.
- Jon Parnell Walker: died 1993 from injuries received after
"falling" from an apartment balcony at the top of the Lincoln
Towers. This was a place in which Vince Foster was reported to
use as a getaway! Walker was an investigator for the RTC
(Resolution Trust Corporation) who was investigating the
Whitewater affair and the Madison Guaranty Savings and Loan
bankruptcy scandal. Walker was attempting to have the
investigation moved from Arkansas to Washington at the time of his alleged slip off the top of the Lincoln Towers.
- Luther (Jerry) Parks: died from multiple gunshot wounds in 1993.
His body was found by an intersection on I-10 outside Little
Rock. He was the head of the Security Team at Clinton's National
Campaign Headquarters in Arkansas. He had compiled a large file
involving illicit activities (including sexual affairs) by Bill
By the way,just prior to his death, his house was burglarized and all of his files and photos on Clinton and "friends" were stolen! Nothing else was taken. Jerry's 23 year old son, Gary Parks, stated to The "London Sunday Telegraph,"..."they had my father killed to save Bill Clinton's political career!" With 9 bullets having been removed from his body, the suicide theory has not yet been applied to this one!
- Stanley Heard and Steven Dickson: died 1993 in an unexplained
airplane crash near the Dulles airport. Dickson was counsel to
Heard, who was the chairman of the National Chiropractic Health
Care Committee. Heard had also known and treated Clinton's mother and other Clinton family members.
- Ed Willey: died from a gunshot wound in 1993. He was a Clinton
fund raiser and the husband of Kathleen Willey, another lady who fell victim to a sexual attack by Sicko Willie. His death was ruled....what else? A suicide, of course. It has been reported that he died the same day Mrs. Willey was "groped" by Clinton in the ORAL office.
- Gandy Baugh: died 1994. Of course, it was another suicide. Baugh
was an attorney for Dan Lasater (Clinton's long time comrade from Arkansas, who was later convicted on criminal charges, including drugs). Baugh's law partner, not to be out-done, decided to commit his suicide exactly a month later!
- Herschell Friday: died in 1994. He was a member of Clinton's
Presidential Finance Committee. The airplane he was flying in
committed suicide by blowing itself up in mid flight!
- Bill Shelton: died 1994. He was an Arkansas State Trooper and
fiancee of Kathy Furguson (we'll get to her momentarily). Shelton did a "trick suicide". He shot himself in the back of the head while visiting Kathy's grave!
- Kathy Furguson: died 1994. You guessed it. Suicide, by a gunshot
to the head. Kathy, a hospital worker was recently divorced from
Danny Furguson, another Arkansas State Trooper. Danny was also
Clinton's co-defendant in the "Paula Jones" sexual harassment
lawsuit. Kathy was known to be a little "too open" about sharing
information with folks about Clinton's 3rd rate romances. Danny
Furguson spared himself from a possible "suicide" when he changed his mind and decided that he did not escort Paula Jones to Clinton's motel room after all!
- Stanley Huggins: died 1994 after a "short illness". He had been a member of a large Memphis law firm and the head investigator
probing into the suspicious loan and banking practices of the
Madison Guaranty Savings and Loan.
- Calvin Walraven: died 1994. He was a 24 yr. old, and one of the
state's main witnesses against Jocelyn Elder's son, who was up
on drug charges. His body was found in his Arkansas apartment
with a gunshot to the head. Even though the authorities never
called it a suicide, the Little Rock P.D. said there was "no foul play suspected".
By the way, Jocelyn Elders was the "let's make marijuana legal and criminalize tobacco" Surgeon General, who was hand picked by Willie Boy! No need for her to commit suicide. She apparently came into the Surgeon General's position already brain-dead!
- Dr. Ronald Rogers:died 1994 from yet another bizarre plane crash. He was on the way to do an interview with a reporter for the "London Sunday Telegraph" about some of the scandalous and secret dealings of Bill Clinton.
- Ron Brown: died 1996. Brown was the Secretary of Commerce and the former chairman of the Democratic National Committee. He died along with 39 others in a plane crash, on the way to Croatia. The plane crash was originally reported to have been caused by bad weather. After independent sources revealed that there was no bad weather, the reports cited pilot error and navigational equipment failure as the cause.
Brown was very close to being indicted over financial fraud schemes etc., and had publicly announced that he was willing to make a deal with the prosecution. Many allegations have came out about Brown's missing, lost or stolen autopsy records containing x-rays that clearly showed a "bullet hole" in the back of Brown's head and bullet fragments inside his skull! If it's ever proven, I wonder if they'll also attribute that to pilot error?
- Barbara Wise:died 1996. Barbara was a 14 year employee with the
Department of Commerce. She was an associate of Johnny Huang
(financial and trade scandals, etc.) During the time rumors were
circulating around Washington about Huang's possible involvement
in illegal activities, the body of Barbara Wise was found in her
Dept. of Commerce office. Her body was severely bruised and semi-
nude. No official cause of death was ever released.
- Charles Meissner: died 1996. He was the Assistant Secretary of
Commerce for International Economic Policy. He placed Johnny Huang on a Commerce Dept. Contract that allowed Huang to maintain a security clearance. Soon thereafter, Meissner was killed in the same plane crash along with Ron Brown.
- Admiral Jerry Boorda: died 1996. Admiral Boorda was the Chief of
Naval Operations. He supposedly went home for lunch one day and,
rather than have his scheduled interview with the Newsweek
Magazine that afternoon, he decided to shoot himself twice in the
- William Colby: died 1996. Former Director of Central
Intelligence, William Colby was feared by many "insiders" because
of the information Colby was allegedly writing about for his new
book. He had already went public with information about illegal
spying on American citizens and other CIA activities that
embarrassed the agency. Colby was reported missing by neighbors.
A massive search was conducted and the only thing recovered was
Colby's canoe. He had left his house unlocked, his computer on
and his lunch only partially eaten. Colby was known for his
tidiness, but his house was said to have been in complete
disarray. His wife stated that Colby never, never went out in his
canoe without a life jacket on. But, several days later his body
was discovered in the water in an area previously, thoroughly
searched. He was not wearing a life-jacket. His book was never
- Mary Mahoney: died 1997. Mary was a former intern working in the
White House for Bill Clinton. Rumors were said to have been
circulating that a former intern was about to go public about
being sexually harassed by Bill Clinton. Mahoney was working in a
coffee shop in Georgetown, when gunmen entered. Mahoney's two
associates were taken into a separate room and shot. Mary
Mahoney's body contained five bullets. No money was taken.
Murders never solved.
- Ron Miller: died 1997. Ron Miller was the man who tape recorded
Gene and Nora Lum and turned the tapes over to the congressional
oversight investigators. The Lums were arrested, convicted and
sentenced to prison for campaign violations by fraudulently
concealing their identity and the size of their political
contributions. Ron Miller, a very healthy man was suddenly struck
very ill and died within days. The medical examiner's office in
Oklahoma refused to release blood test results. Many believe
Miller's death was a result of Ricin poisoning.
- Sandy Hume: died 1998. Sandy had worked for Fox News for 3 weeks.
he was the son of Brit Hume, journalist and Fox News reporter.
Sandy was previously a reporter for the Hill Magazine. The
Magazine had been the one to break the story about congressional
in-fighting involving the Speaker of the House and Rep. Paxon in
1997. Oddly enough Representative Paxon resigned within 24 hours
after the announced death of Sandy Hume. There was and still
remains a total media blackout concerning the death of Sandy
Hume. The 28 year old go-getter, news digging reporter was known
to get a head start on the "inside" dirt within the Washington
establishment. Apparent suicide was the only comment supposedly
released about his tragic and untimely death.
Back to the Top